2018 Annual Global Mental Health Conference & Summer School.
- Theme: “Physical and Mental Health: an unbreakable cycle."
- Dates: June 23-30, 2018
- Venue: UR-Centre for Mental Health, College of Medicine and Health Sciences, Remera Campus (former KIE).
- Organizers: UR-Centre for Mental Health, in partnership with the Global Engagement Institute.
- For more about the conference: http://www.global-engagement.org/professionals/health/global-mental-health-rwanda/
Presentation will include (not limited to):
- Mental health in post-genocide Rwanda
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Refugee
- Psychosomatic consequences of psychological trauma
- Mental Health and NCDs
- Integrating mental health into primary care:
- Mental health and oncology
- Perinatal mental health: association between mother’s depression and birth outcomes
- Somatic care and end of life for mental health patients
- Case presentations
- Panel Discussion
For any question you may have, kindly contact Francoise Uzamukunda, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone : +250 (0)788-618538