The CMHS-Centre for Mental Health, will host a two days course on Aviation Mental Health, in collaboration with ASPC-Rwanda, Rwanda Civil Aviation Authority, RwandAir, and the University of Tourism, Technology, and Business Studies.
Dates and Venue:
- 11-12 September 2018,
- College of Medicine and Health Sciences, UR-Remera Campus.
- Chiefs flight operation,
- Cabin crew managers
- Aviation medical examiners
- Psychologists/psychology students,
- Human resource managers,
- Crew chiefs, safety managers,
- Government safety inspectors & aircraft dispatchers.
- 3 University of Rwanda staff/students as observers.
Key topics on the course include:
- International best practices on aviation mental health
- The work and personal lives of pilots and cabin crew
- Specific mental health risks associated with aviation
- Risk factors in personal life
- Aviation mental health & pilot licensing requirements
- Common mental health problems among aircrew
- Psychological assessment and reporting
- Overview of psychology of human factors and air safety and disaster support
Get in touch or register via
-11-12 September 2018